This bracelet includes an array of authentic healing and protection crystals and is handmade sized to fit in-house with love upon ordering. All crystal jewelry is cleansed and blessed prior to shipping.
MEASURING YOUR WRIST
Measuring is very important as one size does not fit all and we strive on providing our customers with a perfect fit. Please watch our YouTube Video on how to measure before attempting to purchase. There is a specific way to measure and adding half an inch to your size is very imporant so please follow the instructions to ensure your bracelet fits perfectly.
HOW HEALING CRYSTALS WORK
These crystal healing bracelets emit a frequency that harmonizes the energy sources within the body also known as the 7 chakras. Some crystals and stones are also known for their protection powers protecting the users auric field and 7 chakras from EMF pollution, negative energy, and psychic attacks.
- Pure Copper Spacers: Our pure copper spacers are created using metalsmithing techniques that provide the perfect consistency and high quality that our jewelry deserves. Our spacers are also coated with a lacquer to help keep the copper spacers looking newer longer and are also manufactured here in the USA.
- Sterling Silver .925: Our Sterling Silver spacers have a metal purity of .925 and are of the highest quality and go through extensive treatment providing a mirror polish which that protects against tarnishing. Our Sterling Silver is also nickel and lead free and manufactured here in the USA.
ROSE GOLD FILLED
- 12/20 Rose Gold Filled: Our high quality 12k Rose Gold Filled Spacers are created by bonding a layer of 12k gold to jewelers brass. Unlike plating this process involves utilizing heat and pressure at an atomic level to bond the 12k Rose Gold to the jewelers brass. This process is regulated by law and requires 1/20th of the item by weight or 5% of the weight of the item is gold.
- What does 12/20 or 14/20 mean in regards to gold filled jewelry? Well 12/20 would indicate karat/weight meaning this item is 12 karats and has 1/20 of its weight in gold. Therefore, 14/20 would mean the item is 14 karats with 1/20 of its weight in gold. If you are purchasing gold filled jewelry that does not use these designations and only promise 2-3 year wear time are most likely gold plated or gold washed.
- What is the difference in karats? The higher the karat the softer the gold and the higher the price. Also, the higher the karat the higher the purity in gold. We chose 12k Rose Gold because not only was it more affordable than 14/20 but it also will last much longer. Typically 14/20 tends to last 20-25 years while 12/20 can last a lifetime.
SHIPPING & PROCESSING TIMES:
- Standard: 1-2 weeks for processing
- Rush Processing: 3-4 days for processing
Please be patient as each bracelet is made custom, sized to fit, cleansed and bless upon ordering. Everything is made in-house and created as soon as possible…
Disclaimer: Please note that each crystal bead is unique and varies in color, size, and pattern as they are authentic healing crystals.